Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Buddies With the Other Class
Recently, I've been going with the other class to their buddies. They're in grade 2 so they're a lot younger than our buddies. Sicne they're a lot younger than our buddies this means that they are also a lot more harder to take care of. I don't particularly have 1 buddy due to the fact that I am considered a "sub" for those who forget to come to buddies. So I have multiple buddies. But recently my little buddy that I just had loved to play Minecraft and was in to gaming. So him and I got along very well. We played a variation of rock paper scissors and competed against other people. We both came up with a strategy to win almost every game and came out as winners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job trying to be a leader! But i think you should be staying with your class next time. We all miss you when you're not around.
ReplyDelete"Teamwork makes the dream work." - Mrs.Bryant
Thanks for helping out and doing double buddy duty. What are you learning about yourself when you are the "big buddy"? Does your attitude or behaviour towards class change? Why?
ReplyDelete